Pro Gaming Arena

unban request

Status
Not open for further replies.
- Your name is ingame: [V]Move[V] - Admin that forbids you: Ipuckett - Reasons for prohibition: Playing Cunningly - Why do we have to cancel your ban: Because I Want to Play Again I apologized before, Because I played cunningly, I did you unban, and I will improve my attitude, and I will not play sneaky again - Screenshot of your GTA SA directory: 1546660516979.png

iPuckett

Staff member
Zombie Mode Staff
Please use the exact Unban Appeal format and do what the format asks you to,else this Unban Appeal will be ignored.

iPuckett

Staff member
Zombie Mode Staff
.: DENIED :.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We're sorry to inform you but your Unban Appeal has officially been DENIED and will no longer be reviewed!
- Failed to reply within the given time
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You're very welcome re-post another Unban Appeal but you're now on 2 weeks waiting period before re-posting your Unban Appeal!

#LOCKED#

Status
Not open for further replies.