Unban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cand...

My name in Game : [$F]Cand...
Admin that banned you: iPuckett
Reason of ban: Aimbot
Why should we unban you:
Excuse me admin, I want to appeal, I don't use AIMBOT at all I am purely using CAPSLOCK and whatever is in your mind, When someone doesn't want to cover me & I kill all zombies using the CAPSLOCK Technique then you might see me KILLSTREAK & you think I use aimbot? God, I don't use Aimbot at all, only SURFLY mods are in my Mod Directory and they are used on other servers (UIF servers)

thanks.

Screenshot of your GTA SA directory & data folder:

Attachments

iPuckett

Staff member
Zombie Mode Staff
First of all,you are using CLEO which we do not allow any of em among our community,doesn't matter if you use it or not.
Now,you admitted you're a hacker in the other server?Woah,once a cheater,always will be.
And "Last Modified , 12/29/2018" in your CLEO folder.

I'm really having trust issues with you.

iPuckett

Staff member
Zombie Mode Staff
Explain yourself within 48 hours from now or the appeal will be denied
@Cand...

iPuckett

Staff member
Zombie Mode Staff
.: DENIED :.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We're sorry to inform you but your Unban Appeal has officially been DENIED and will no longer be reviewed!
- Failed to reply within the given time
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You're very welcome re-post another Unban Appeal but you're now on 2 weeks waiting period before re-posting your Unban Appeal!

#LOCKED#

Status
Not open for further replies.