Pro Gaming Arena

i dont use`s hack..... system is quiet crazy... can some admins fix that

Status
Not open for further replies.
- Your name ingame: Bolalin_22
- Admin that banned you: System
- Reason of ban: Fly Hack
- Why should we unban you: i did not using some cleo i think that is bug can some owner or admins fix that idk. im banned im playing zombie mode after 2 hours im banned wtf...
- Screenshot of your GTA SA directory & data folder:
1546274023353.png

Neoumouse

Not Always Available, Try Your Luck.
I don't believe you, Why "Modloader, Data & Models" folders was recently edited?

Maki_Nishikino

Princess Lhyn <3
data folder recently edited. and can you explain what is mod_sa.ini doing on your directory?

Maki_Nishikino

Princess Lhyn <3
I guess you'll gonna die then.
i ask some friends and even test it myself before i decide to denie this and no.
mod_sa doesn't give you any benefit of graphic changing. (downgrade or upgrade)
tbh... i have a proof of you aimboting and i'm not surprise of this ban and system was not mistaken.
its kinda funny how your directory was edited before 2018 ends.

.: DENIED :.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We're sorry to inform you but your Unban Appeal has officially been DENIED and will no longer be reviewed!
- Use of S0biet (mod_sa)
- Lying

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You're very welcome re-post another Unban Appeal. but you're now on 1 weeks waiting period before re-posting your Unban Appeal!

#LOCKED#

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.